Gold Publishing Package
Professional Book Design for Print and eBook
Effective book title and subtitle to increase sales.
Custom-designed book cover, including the front cover, back cover, and spine.
Copyright page with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) and LCCN (Library of Congress Catalogue Number) to distinguish your book/eBook.
Professionally formatted interior for both print and eBook with up to 5 interior images (only high res).
- Back cover book description template, plus copywriting and editing to increase book sales.
- Author bio template, plus copywriting and editing to improve the impact of your long and short bio.
- Guidelines for a professional author headshot.
Proofreading after the interior is designed.
Accounts Set-Up and Distribution Channels
Instructions for Amazon KDP account setup.
- Metadata setup for Search Engine Optimization.
- Assign specific BISAC subject heading codes.
- Assign multiple Amazon categories (browse paths) to help improve Amazon ranking status.
- Publish Paperback on Amazon KDP.
- Publish Kindle eBook on Amazon KDP.
- Amazon KDP author page setup: bio, author image, customize Amazon author page URL. Options for website/blog RSS feed, upload video interview/book trailers, upload author schedule/events.
- Instructions for IngramSpark account setup, enabling distribution in bookstores and libraries.
- Publish paperback on IngramSpark.
- Publish ePub on IngramSpark.
Marketing and Promotion Assistance for Book Launch
- Optimum launch date(s) for media attention.
- Guidance requesting advance praise statements from experts and supporters of your book; includes editing advance praise statements for marketing.
- Featured book of the month in the Peacock Proud Press newsletter (over 700 followers with “good” to “excellent” open rates). Book featured 3 times during book launch and randomly in subsequent newsletters, as well as on the PPP website.
- 1,000 word excerpt from your book as a guest blog on the Peacock Proud Press website. Custom image comes with the guest blog and a shareable link.
- 3D image of your book cover to share on your social media channels, the Peacock Proud Press website, and your own website, if you have one.
- Brainstorm possible in-person events and locations to promote your book launch.
- Author one-sheet. Branding based on your book cover to provide key information about you and your book for media outlets, bookstores, libraries, or organizations interested in your book.
- Instructions for building a book launch team with email templates to send team members during private pre-launch and public book launch weeks.
- Report Amazon rankings with screenshots throughout the day of your book launch.
- Create and manage Facebook Event to build awareness for your book before and during launch.