You Have the Power to Create Your Own Happiness
Using simple, doable techniques, Dr. Peggy DeLong shows you how to cultivate joy, even on a difficult day. These 35 proven ways to happiness require little time or energy–and little to no money! When you’re feeling down or lack motivation, you’ll now know what to do to feel good again.
As a psychologist with twenty years of experience helping people with depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, and loss, Dr. DeLong provides relevant and timely psychological research that demonstrates the proven effectiveness of each technique for feeling good. After reading about how real people, including Dr. Peggy herself, have applied these happiness principles in their lives, you’ll get concrete actions to take to implement any of the techniques in your own life.
Begin your journey toward feeling good now by learning . . .
- The #1 factor related to happiness in life and how you can foster it.
- How to train your brain to effortlessly think more positively.
- How to use easily accessible objects to boost your mood, anytime and anyplace.
- Why processing your painful emotions is the key to happiness.
- You’re a powerful human being in charge of your thoughts and feelings.
- Improving your mood and your life is easier than you think.